Sunday, October 6, 2013

A couple tweaks...

Been digging around the settings and made a couple changes that should make it easier for everyone. Have added the ability to subscribe to the blog using your email address so you are notified in your inbox each time a new post is made. Look for that option on the right hand side of the page. Also, comments are now open to everyone. No need to make an account, login, etc. just select the appropriate option from the drop down menu in the comment section.

One other feature I am excited to add is the opportunity for my wife to be able to come on and author some posts, let her share her side in all of this. She is my best friend, my rock, my strength when I have none, the one who has been and will be sharing the most intimate moments of this journey with me.

Your new contributor:


Hope the changes I have made work out for the best!

Testing should resume tomorrow, will update as necessary. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Steve

3 comments:

  1. Steve u are an amazing person. You've shown such courage, laced with humor, over the years. I am saddened that u have to start this new journey, but am glad u have Renee, an amazing person in her own right, by your side. It must.b so hard for her to watch u suffer. U two r truly blessed to have one another n your beautiful children to draw strength from. Prayers coming your way for a successful week ahead. Can't believe it would go any other way with all those guardian angels u have watching over u. Keep up the writing, you have a.real gift with the written word, just like your Grandma Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve anomymous is me aunt Haidee. Only way I could get message through. Will change.when I am.back on.home computer. Thinking.of.you n yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve:
    Please know that all of us at the CF Office are sending positive thoughts, love and prayers your way! You have an amazing spirit that I have no doubt will lead you down the right path as you go thru this very challenging time. Sending love your way!
    xoxo Helen Johnson

    ReplyDelete