Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tick, tock...

Copy and pasted from the gofundme site, because well, it's so nice why type it twice? 

Hello all, Steve here again! Thank you for your continued support! So great to check in day by day. Still as humbled now as I was from the get go. 

Nothing really new to report, just trying to build my strength both emotionally and physically while awaiting that call. THE call! Still coming to terms with the new reality where every time my phone rings in my pocket that it may be time. It is an intense way to live, but knowing the support I have here makes it much more tolerable. Thank you for having my back...er, lungs. Ha!

Hope all is well in your lives, can't wait to celebrate with you all once all is said and done!

Much love and respect, 

Steve Lilly 

No comments:

Post a Comment